Nairabet

The man making Blades tick


                                       The man making Blades tick

Paul Coutts on finding form, the Chris Wilder effect and why there are 'no limits' for Sheffield United

 As Sheffield United prepare to renew their rivalry with Leeds on Friday - live on MEGA Sports - midfielder Paul Coutts talks finding form, the Chris Wilder effect and why there are no limits for his team-mates this season.

Paul Coutts remembers how he took the news. Sheffield United had not long been booed off - a season-ending lap of dishonour - after limping to mid-table in League One and here he was on the transfer list, in the company of nearly-men and never-would-be-men who epitomised the stagnancy that had set in before Chris Wilder came to the rescue.
"I did feel like my time here was up," the Scot tells Sky Sports. "The manager was upfront, totally honest - he wanted to go in a different direction - but he said he'd never shut the door on me. It was up to me to prove my worth and change his attitude. It could have demotivated me but it geed me up. You think, 'Right, if you want to still be here, get your act together.'"

http://wlnairabet.adsrv.eacdn.com/C.ashx?btag=a_5014b_19c_&affid=1059588&siteid=5014&adid=19&c=

No comments

Powered by Blogger.